Terms and Conditions Stuben.Rocks
- The prices in the double and single rooms are per room and day, including VAT and the Johann breakfast, excluding the tourism tax of € 2.50 per person per day.
- The prices for children or for additional persons in a double room are valid from a full occupancy of two persons and are also per person and day incl. VAT and the Johann breakfast, excl. the tourism tax of 2,50 €. From 15 years, 2.50 € tourism tax per person per day will be charged.
- The prices in the Johann Lodge vary depending on the number of persons and are per lodge and day incl. VAT, excl. the breakfast and the tourism tax of 2,50 € per person and day.
- The prices in the double room are per room and day, including VAT and the Johann breakfast, excluding the tourism tax of 2,50 € per person and day.
- The prices in the FUXBAU Lodge vary depending on the number of people and are per lodge and day, including VAT, excluding breakfast and the tourism tax of € 2.50 per person per day.
- The prices in the ARLBERG Lodge vary depending on the number of persons and are per lodge and day incl. VAT, excl. the breakfast and the tourism tax of 2,50 € per person and day.
HOUSE HANNES SCHNEIDER:
- The prices in our luxury lodge are per day incl. the VAT, excl. the breakfast and the tourism tax of 2,50 € per person and day.
For a binding reservation we ask for a deposit of 30% of the total amount within two weeks by bank transfer or credit card payment.
Bank details Sparkasse Bludenz-Lech
IBAN: AT84 2060 7002 0004 0145
Your booking is valid only after receipt of a booking confirmation and the deposit amount. Inquiries to the hotel are non-binding and do not represent a fixed booking.
We ask for your understanding that it is not possible for us to confirm room numbers or floors.
The hotel bill can be paid in cash, by EC or by credit card (except Amex & Diners Club).
Check-in and check-out take place at our hotel DAS JOHANN.
6762-Stuben am Arlberg
Please plan for the rooms and the lodges to be ready for occupancy from 3:00 pm on the day of arrival. The House Hannes Schneider is ready for occupancy from 16.00 o’clock. On the day of departure we ask you to vacate the rooms and the lodges by 11.00 am. Late Check Out is bookable depending on availability for an extra charge of 50,00 € per room/lodge.
In case of cancellations, the general terms and conditions of the hotel industry apply. This means in case of cancellation:
- Up to 14 days before arrival free of charge.
- From 14 to 7 days before arrival we charge 70% of the total price.
- From 7 days before arrival the cancellation fee is 90% of the total price.
- In case of early departure or non-arrival we charge 100% of the total price.
TRAVEL CANCELLATION INSURANCE
For the amount of only 4,00 Euro per booked night and per full payer we offer you our travel cancellation insurance. In case of an insurance claim, a medical certificate or an incident in the family, which is considered as a valid reason by the insurance company, has to be sent in writing to us email@example.com. The travel cancellation insurance can be taken out directly with us and when booking your vacation.
Your four-legged family member is welcome in our houses. We charge a daily rate of 20,00 € for your dog without food and ask for your understanding that dogs are not allowed in the wellness areas. Leashes are compulsory in all our houses. Our housekeeping team will be happy to provide a blanket and bowls for your four-legged friend in the room or lodge.
BREAKFAST for LODGE GUESTS
You want to enjoy your breakfast in our Hotel Johann? Then we ask you to make a reservation. For the breakfast we charge 21,00 € per person. Or would you prefer to have a mountain breakfast served directly on the logde? The mountain breakfast costs 31,00 € per person.
You can enjoy a delightful dinner in our gourmet restaurant FUXBAU or in BAR58. We recommend you to reserve a table.
ELECTRIC CHARGING STATION
You drive an e-electric car? You can charge your electric car comfortably in our parking garage. There are 2 charging stations available for you. For charging you need your fuel card for electric cars.
For the rest apply the General terms and conditions of the hotel industry.